To rent equipment, please log on to your account in our membership site and fill out the Equipment Rental form.
Equipment Rental Policy
- All Philly Homebrew Club members have the ability to rent club-owned equipment, completely free of cost.
- Equipment may be rented for a maximum of 30 days
- Please clean all equipment before returning it to the club as a courtesy to the next member renting that piece of equipment
Equipment Rental Procedure
- Fill out your information in the form below, the timeframe of your rental, and what equipment you are requesting
- Philly Homebrew Club will respond to confirm your rental is ready within 24hrs.
- Pick up equipment at Philly Homebrew Outlet West
- Use it! Brew some beer on a big kettle, serve beer with club kegs and jockey boxes, and so much more.
- Clean your equipment (we appreciate you taking care of our equipment and making it ready for the next member!)
- Return it to Philly Homebrew Outlet West
- Rinse and repeat